Wednesday, August 3, 2011

UPDATE 31 / www.hanisazarea.com will be back this September




Heyya all, it has been a while.

I have been very occupied with working life, family and friends. Although not being fair to blogspot just coz facebook has been a much preferred social network to me, still I do think I need to be committed here and I have not forgotten that.

Anyways not forgetting that this post is about my website, I realized my online portfolio website 'www.hanisazarea.com' has expired. This website contains a compilation of my work, although they are mostly college/uni works, they stated my obvious trademark. Since I have set my budget to my small Dadih business and Hari Raya Collection for ladies, I'll be renewing my domain next month. I have new stuff to put in too! So hopefully everyone will get to take a peep once it's been renewed! Til then...



x

3 comments:

  1. oh, baby, baby, baby....... ouh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. should you start a tumblr? and repost all those creative works from all around the world.

    p/s: dadih ada delivery tak?

    ReplyDelete