Friday, June 11, 2010

UPDATE 16 / Each moment of the year has its own beauty.


So we handed in our work for the upcoming exhibition or better known as a degree
show yesterday, I was asked to bring all my work I guess that means all my work will be
exhibited? "ALL MY WORK" that sounds pretty a lot LOL I still have to come this Tuesday
to load my motion piece. Wow "MOTION PIECE" here sounds pretty awesome with rabbits flying,
sky that is purple instead of blue. Naahh. I have a decent number of work but not a lot
and there is no flying rabbit and purple sky hehe. Few days before that we painted our
exhibition space. I was so smart I came wearing all black to paint white on the walls.
I screwed my outfit. Yaiks! Anyways I'm out in a bit to do a volunteering work for the
Festival of Nature, that is for today and tomorrow click here for more.

Oh here's the degree show detail, everyone is invited!

Private View:
Friday 18 June 6pm-9pm

General opening:
Saturday 19 June, 10.00-18.00
Sunday 20 June, 10.00-16.00
Monday 21 - Thursday 24 June, 10.00-20.00

http://www.uwedegreeshow2010.co.uk/

See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment