Monday, May 3, 2010

UPDATE 8 / 20 minutes reading newspaper


Went to the Bristol News & Media centre, wanted to apply for a job purely for research purpose but obviously they were too busy to entertain me. So the woman at the reception gave me a contact number for me to call and find out more. HONESTLY AT THAT TIME I CROSSED FINGER. Little that I know I was then on the phone with an important person, Gary the manager of the Creative Department of the Metro newspaper in London.

He was not very pleased when he found out that I am just a student from some university. But I kept going, trying to keep it professional. We finally made some conversation about it, he sounded better after some time. Haha. Then I managed to get the data that I needed, I am not going into detail but as a start I made a draft book called 20. The metro is basically a 20 minute-reading newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment